The times call for new ways of acting collectively for a world we all want to belong to. MomoLogue is an internationally working social company based in Brussels (société à finalité sociale). MomoLogue promotes expertise in acting collectively for a future we all want to be part of.
MomoLogue stands for:
- From ego to eco system – Future-proof solutions for the world as a whole.
- Leading from the emerging future – New ways of working require individuals and collectives to master openness, compassion and the ability to balance strong principles with flexibility.
- A leader in every chair – Only collective action can address today’s challenges and everyone has a leadership role.
MomoLogue can support your team or organisation in:
- acting collectively
- initiating communities of change
- empowering action groups
- designing engagement processes
- shaping your team’s or your organisation’s future
- from joint visioning to action planning
- priority setting
- future orientation
- sensing journeys
- building the individual and collective competencies in interaction
- leadership skills
- new ways of working
- learning accross teams and organisations
- communities of practice
For the social objectives of the organisation and for further details see the Constitution.
For finances please see the Comptes Annuels 2017.
CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org +32 474 670 676