Effective collaboration in groups and networks
- understand the individual and collective potential for change and co-creation
- experience tools for facilitating change that enable people
- clarify your own role in transformational leadership
- integrate these insights into your work environment
Methods covered: Social Presencing – Appreciative Inquiry – Open Space Technology – Dynamic Faciliation – The Circle Way – and more
“Never doubt that a small group of committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
A learning journey that gives the opportunity to deepen skills in organising groups inclusively.
If you are an initiator, team leader, network coordinator, facilitator or similar, and if around you, you see the need for real co-creation, this training is for you.
Facilitative leadership integrates systems thinking, change through perception and meticulous process design. Our training method includes little theory and a lot of practice and experiencing.
During the 3-day interactive learning event you can:
- experience to lead collectively for lasting results that are deeply rooted in community purpose.
- experience the fundamental principles and values of regenerative leadership culture, a leadership that is aware of the cycles of regeneration of all parts of the system and aligns them in a rhythm that empowers the whole
- get the chance for transformative learning through concretely reflecting on your own current practice and position.